Sunday, September 13, 2009

I feeeel goood!!!!

I just could not wait to let out my excitement about this. I just got an email back from a professor in my computer programming class. He is a stickler for the formatting of the reports, so I was a bit worried. What I did was read, and read, and re-read, and re-read this paper to make sure everything was good. I even did a dry run through to "grade" myself". The lab reports are 50 pts each. In the emailed response, he tells me I got a 50/50!!!!!!. Yes,..but I didn't want to go around the house screaming it, cause I did not want to appear cocky, so I decided to "scream" it to the world through my blog. That was it, I'm good now...Have a good day/night!

1 comment:

  1. Let it out Man, let it out!! Screaming is good (sometimes). Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete