Sunday, August 9, 2009

Aarrgh!!,..Welcome to me post of the day






okay,..so maybe I should start reading my stuff before I post it out for the world to see, sorry about the jakk'd up post yesterday. It is freakin' hot today, at least it wasn't as steamy as yesterday. The massive water balloon/water hose fight with the fam' helped to make things a little more bearable. Gonna do some bar-b-q-ing with the amigos later on, should be swell. STATE FAIR tomorrow baby, cannot wait!! I am going to eat till my insides erupt, (sorry for the mental visual). Hopin' to eat a brownie the size of my face at some point during the day. Tip of the day: I find it very useful to figure what the truly important things in life are, and then go from there,....Oh yeah, btw, The pic above was taken after the waterfight today at my cousin Austyn's b-day party. Later Dudes

No comments:

Post a Comment