Saturday, August 15, 2009

Very snazzy things..

The Oriental Theater is AWESOME, the inside was so classy, definitely going there again. Volleyball was a good old time, the other team didn't show up, so we just played a boys against girls match with everyone that was there. Me Mr. Smooth went for a ball that was heading toward the rubber matted wall,..... I completely force-fed myself a volleyball straight to the face and my glasses soared off of my face, I'm sure this was entertaining to my fellow teamates. For me, it just felt like I was back in middle school when I got a basketball passed,..straight to my face, I try to supress these kinds of things. (500) days of Summer was a pretty sweet flick, I approve. Now I am awaiting a family BBQ with the cousins. But that is 8 hours away,..and I already checked my facebook and twitter, what else is there to do in this world,..jk. Tip of the day: You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. - Harvey Dent

btw: Here is a video clip of my sister Kelsey and I on the Human Slingshot at the State Fair, IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment